Professional teeth whitening is one of the easiest ways to instantly erase years of dental stains and rejuvenate your smile. Though there are many over-the-counter whitening treatments on the market, professional teeth whitening is preferred by many as it yields superior results in a fraction of the time. Our Ridgewood based team of cosmetic dentists offer Zoom!® whitening treatmentto dramatically improve the appearance of your smile. If yellowed teeth have you feeling embarrassed, professional teeth whitening can help! Read on to learn about its many benefits.
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
There are innumerable benefits to professional teeth whitening. Professional teeth whitening is fast, effective, and convenient. Professional whitening systems produce instant results in a single treatment so you can leave the dentist feeling like you've got a whole new smile! Some of the benefits of professional teeth whitening include:
- More effective: With professional teeth whitening treatments, results are instantly noticeable, unlike at-home treatments, which can require weeks of use before a difference is seen.
- Instant results: Most patients can see instant results with professional teeth whitening ranging up to eight shades whiter in a single treatment.
- Fast treatment: Most professional teeth whitening treatments are completed in under an hour, unlike many at-home treatments, which often require at least 30 minutes of daily use for up to two weeks.
- Better results: Zoom!® teeth whitening produces better results thanks to a combination of a concentrated bleaching gel and special light system. This special light helps the whitening gel penetrate the teeth to break down even deep stains.
- Safe: Professional teeth whitening is safer than at-home systems since treatment is monitored by dental professionals. This helps reduce the risk of gum irritation and over-whitening.
- Customizable: At-home, over-the-counter whitening treatments are made as “one-size-fits-all,” which doesn't always give the best results. Professional teeth whitening is tailored to each patient to give each patient the best whitening results possible.
- Convenient: Professional whitening offers the convenience of being completed in a single dental visit so you can see results immediately.
- Improved confidence: Professional teeth whitening can improve the brightness of your teeth up to eight shades in a single dental visit so you won't have to feel embarrassed by yellowed, discolored teeth.
Alternative Options to Brighten Your Smile
Unfortunately, some staining may be too deep to be fully lifted by even professional teeth whitening. Thankfully, there are alternative options for restoring a bright, white smile. Porcelain veneers are a great treatment for improving not only the shade of the teeth, but also the shape, size, and proportions. Porcelain veneers can be custom-made to any size, shape, or shade of white to give you the smile you've dreamed of. Other treatments that can help restore your smile include dental crowns, dental bonding, and tooth-colored dental fillings. Regardless of your dental needs, there are treatments that can help. To learn more about your restorative and cosmetic dentistry options, or to schedule teeth whitening treatment, we welcome you to contact our offices today!