Choosing Ridgewood Dental Associates What To Expect When You Arrive For Your Appointment
Thank you for entrusting Ridgewood Dental Associates with your dental care. You may be aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and we want to take this opportunity to update you with the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and team.
Our goal is to ensure a safe environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling our office. If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient or have travelled out of the country recently we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
Ridgewood Dental Associates has always followed the highest standards of infection control, not only meeting but exceeding the current guidelines. Over the past several weeks we have closely followed recommendations issued from our governing authorities including the Center for Disease Control, American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, and Governor Phil Murphy. In order to protect our team, our patients, your families, and the community we have implemented and trained our team on the latest safety measures.
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Safety and Sanitation Policy
- Asking all patients to call when you arrive. Please remain in your vehicle. One of our friendly team members will escort you into the building
- Asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask) and gloves or they will be provided
- Minors or patients requiring aid may be accompanied by one adult in order to check-in and complete forms. We may ask this adult to return to their car once the patient has been seated in a treatment room
- Taking temperatures on each team member daily and our patients upon arrival
- Plexiglass breath shields have been ordered for the front check in and check out areas
- All staff are equipped with PPE, including N-95 or KN95 masks, gloves, face shields, gowns, and head coverings
- Using intra-oral evacuation systems to reduce aerosols
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Examination rooms are disinfected using a fogging machine with HOCL after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time
- Advanced Air Purifiers with HEPA filtration are installed in all areas of close contact with patients that clean the air continuously throughout the day
About Ridgewood Dental Associates
We have a fantastic team of caring professionals supporting our front and back office.
All the members of our team are dedicated to making your experience the best it can possibly be.
Prosthodontics is the dental specialty for the restoration and replacement of teeth. After completing four years of dental school, prosthodontists receive three years of specialized training in an American Dental Association (ADA) accredited graduate education program. Prosthodontics is one of the nine dental specialties recognized by the ADA.
Rigorous training and experience provide prosthodontists with the special understanding of the dynamics of the smile, the preservation of a healthy mouth, and the creation of tooth replacements.
Serving as the "architect" of a dental treatment plan, prosthodontists collaborate with general dentists, specialists and other health professionals to develop solutions to your dental concerns.
"I felt like royalty and a member of their family."
Dr. Samani is a terrific dentist. He’s knowledgeable, kind, and a perfectionist. He takes the time to talk to you, explains what needs to be done and answers all your questions. He makes you feel very comfortable. I have been his patient for many years, he does excellent work! The staff is professional and friendly, which starts right at the front desk! Aleyda, always with a smile, is very helpful. Lisa, one of the dental hygienists, has been cleaning my teeth for years, she has me flossing everyday now (I dare not skip a dayView On Google
From the minute I walked through the door I felt that I was finally in the right place to have the years of neglecting my teeth attended to. I was introduced to the entire staff including both working partners. I felt like royalty and a member of their family.
So far I have had two implants, 1 bridge and numerous cleanings. Each visit has been pleasant and everything explained to me is what was actually performed - no surprises. I would recommend RDA to anyone seeking the best in dentistry .
Other Reasons Patients Choose Us?
- Free Second Opinions
- Life-long restorations
- Digital x-rays
- Credit cards accepted
- Comfortable & Caring Dental Care
- Highly Trained Professionals
- State-of-the-Art Facility & Care
- Improve Your Smile, Health & Confidence